2018 Australian SuperConference download pack
Download all 17 video filesMP4 Video
- MP4 Video
- File Type:
- File Size:
- 693-1649MB each
17 illustrated presentations recorded at the 2018 Australian Creation SuperConference in front of a live audience:
- Evolution and the Demise of the Once-Christian ‘West’—Dr Don Batten [35-6-751]*
- Biblical Geology 101—Dr Tas Walker [35-6-752]
- Becoming One Flesh (PG)—Dr Kathy Wallace [35-6-753]
- Evolution of a Creationist—Dr John Anderson [35-6-754]
- Astronomical Evidences for Recent Creation—Dr Mark Harwood [35-6-755]
- Creation Biology 101—Dr Craig Russell [35-6-756]
- How Evolutionary Theory Destroys Everything—Dr Martin Williams [35-6-757]
- The World’s Smallest Motor—ATP Synthase—Prof. Steve Taylor [35-6-758]
- In Whose Image?—Jim Whitehall [35-6-759]
- Exploring the Geology of the Sunshine Coast—Dr Tas Walker [35-6-760]
- Male and Female, He Made Them (PG)—Dr Kathy Wallace [35-6-761]
- Evidence of a Flood Scarred Earth—Dr Ron Neller [35-6-7562]
- Soft Tissue, Proteins and Carbon-14 in Dinosaur Remains—Prof. Steve Taylor [35-6-763]
- Back to University—Jim Whitehall [35-6-764]
- The Evolutionary Roots of Liberal Thinking—Dr Martin Williams [35-6-765]
- Longing for Eden—Dr Craig Russell [35-6-766]
- Fraser Island: A Consequence of Noah’s Flood—Dr Ron Neller & Julie Neller [35-6-767]
*NB: There were some glitches in the live sound for the first presentation (only) which are reflected in the video recording. However, they should not impede the viewer's ability to appreciate this excellent talk.
Each file is a 720p MP4 video file, with sizes ranging from 693MB to 1649MB (totalling 20GB) , and can optionally be copied to your computer / tablet / smart phone before you watch it. The software/program needed to watch the video will normally be already on your device but if necessary free software can be downloaded from the internet and installed.
No part of these videos can be reproduced without permission.
Language subtitles are not available on MP4 download video products unless otherwise specified.