Session 8 – The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe - The Genesis Academy - 7-Day StreamingStreaming Video
- Product Status:
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- Joel Tay
- Streaming Video
The greatest tragedy to ever befall mankind was the entrance of sin and death in Genesis 3. What was the Tree of Life? Why did not Adam die immediately when he ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil? Joel Tay helps us to understand the problem of sin and evil, and he also deals with perhaps the most-asked question of all—“If God is a God of love, why does He allow death and suffering in the world?” Joel will demonstrate that this problem can only be addressed properly if we take Genesis as real history.
This is the eighth session in The Genesis Academy set. The entire set can be purchased on DVD or as streaming video.
- Contains great visuals including stunning graphics, animations and footage.
- Perfect for adult and teen Sunday Schools or Bible studies, and even Sunday or midweek sessions.
- Free online study guide available. You can print as many study guides as needed. View/download PDF
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter
Journal of Creation